Rental Agreement for Ilikai Condo Unit #1508 - Online
ADDRESS: 1777 Ala Moana Blvd. Unit #1508 Honolulu, HI 96815
CHECK-IN TIME is AFTER 3 P.M. HST AND CHECKOUT is 11 A.M. HST.
NO Early Check-in or late checkout.
This is a NON SMOKING unit, NON SMOKING BUILDING, smoking inside or on lanai is forbidden.
PETS are not permitted in rental units or the Ilikai
DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT - A reservation deposit of $250 is required. This must be received within five (5) days of booking the reservation. Once received, your reservation will be confirmed. The deposit automatically converts to a security/damage deposit upon arrival. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within (14) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met.
PAYMENT FOR 3 DAY MINIMUM OR WEEKLY RESERVATIONS - An advance payment equal to 50% of the rental rate is required 60 days
before arrival. The advance payment will be applied toward the rent. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and E-Check (US resident for E-Check only).
The advance payment is not a damage deposit. The BALANCE OF RENT is due thirty (30) days before your arrival date.
- No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
- No charges are incurred due to contraband, or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
- All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in trash cans, and soiled dishes are cleaned.
- Doors are closed and unit is left locked.
- All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
- No linens are lost or damaged.
- No contents are lost or damaged
- No early check-in or late checkout.
- The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), the local law enforcement, or the security company employed by The Ilikai.
PAYMENT FOR MONTHLY RESERVATIONS - An advance payment equal to 50% of the rental rate is required 60 days before arrival.
The advance payment will be applied toward the rent. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and E-Check (US resident for E-Check only).
The advance payment is not a damage deposit.
The BALANCE OF RENT is due thirty (30) before your arrival date.
WEEKLY RESERVATION CANCELLATIONS
60 days prior- no penalty
30-59 days prior- $ 100.00 fee taken out of security deposit
29-15 days prior- $ 250.00 security deposit forfeited
14 days or less- no refund
MONTHLY RESERVATION CANCELLATIONS - Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay must be made ninety (90)
days prior to check in to avoid penalties.
90 days prior- no penalty
60-89 days prior- $ 250.00
30-59 days prior- $ 1000.00
14 days or less- no refund
MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY - The maximum number of guests is limited to Six (6) persons. An additional charge or $50.00 per person
per night for guests in addition to six (6) will be assessed.
MINIMUM STAY - This property requires a three (3) night minimum stay. Longer minimum stays may be required during
holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than three days, the guest will be charged the three-night rate.
Cleaning fee of $150.00 applies.
INCLUSIVE FEES - Rates include a one-time linen & towel setup. Guest size shampoo, facial/body soap bar, body lotion,
hand soap, dish soap, some paper towels and toilet paper are included. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate.
NO DAILY HOUSEKEEPING SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included
in the rental rate. However, it is available at an additional rate. We do not permit bath towels or linens to be taken from
the unit, but we provide 4 beach towels for your use at the beach. Towels are provided for you at the pool.
FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment,
deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
PARKING - You can go all over the island on "The Bus" or other services and don't have to pay for parking and car rental.
The airport shuttle drops off and picks up right in front of the hotel.
Parking is available in the building at the rate of:
Overnight: $ 25.00
Monthly: $ 270.00 (if available)
Just drive up to valet and purchase a permit
Please check our "Local Info" section for other options
DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that
feminine products have been flushed and clog the sewer system, you could be charged damages of up to
two hundred fifty dollars ($250).
HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY - No refunds will be given unless:
TRAVEL INSURANCE - If you wish to purchase travel insurance, go to www.InsureMyTrip.com for details and to purchase.
- The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
- A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest.
- The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
- Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
- Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
- Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
This unit is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.